Hello, everyone! I'm excited to share some items I have loved since having Cameron. I remember feeling so overwhelmed with ALL of the options out there. I found it so helpful to hear what worked well for other moms, and I hope this post is helpful for you too!
I purchased most of my baby items from Target and Amazon. Feel free to use this guide to help you create your registry and start purchasing items for your new babe!
1. Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System: This bundle includes an infant car seat, base, and stroller. We love this travel system because it is so easy! The car seat can click into the base in your car, or into the stroller. And, once Cameron outgrows his infant car seat, the stroller can be used without the car seat as a typical stroller. The stroller also has cup holders on the bar you push, which I love for holding my coffee!
2. Bright Starts Hug-n-Cuddle Activity Gym: This was the first "toy" Cameron used. Before he could grab anything, he loved to lay under this and look up at the toys hanging down. This one plays music as well.
3.Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper Bassinet: This is the bassinet we chose to go with. Cameron slept in our room for the first 3 months, but everyone is different. We put this next to my side of the bed, 1 foot away. I was able to swivel it up to the bed and grab him from it without getting out of bed, which I loved!
4. HaloVa Diaper Bag: Okay, early in my pregnancy I thought I wanted a fancy diaper bag. I actually had one picked out that was $175. I am SO glad I went with this far more reasonable one! It works perfect, is cute, and is way more affordable. Highly recommend.
5. Skip Hop Moonlight & Melodies Nightlight: Nightlight, white noise machine, and music all in one! Also projects stars onto the ceiling which I think will be fun for Cameron as he gets a little older. This is easily one of our most used baby items.
6. Angelcare Baby Bath Support: This just sits in your bath tub for baby to sit in. Fill your tub up as usual and this is an easy way to bathe your baby! Worked great for us at home from week 1 and beyond.
7. HelloBaby Video Baby Monitor: This monitor works perfect for us. We love the VOX mode, which allows the monitor screen to be off and then turn on only when it senses movement and sound.
8. Long Sleeve Pajama: Pajamas that zip from the bottom. So great for diaper changes!
9. BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Mini: This was a lifesaver for me at times. Some days babes just can't be close enough to mom! I used this inside the house during maternity leave and out and about as well. Cameron loves it and falls asleep in it usually!
10. Graco DuetConnect LX Multi-Direction Baby Swing: Great swing! Vibrates, plays music, and can be popped off to use as a bouncer as well.
11. Kiinde Kozii Baby Bottle Warmer: I had originally planned on warming the kiinde bags in this warmer, but it worked great when we switched to using Dr. Browns bottles as well! This is a great warmer for thawing bags of frozen milk, heating refrigerated milk, or warming a bottle of formula. It comes with a chart of how many minutes to warm for based on what you are warming and how many ounces it is. Super helpful for a first time mom!
12. JJ Cole Car Seat Cover: This is a must if you live in cooler temps. I love this one because it is so easy for me to flip back open once he is in the car.
13. BabyBjorn Bouncer: Cameron absolutely LOVES this! It has been super helpful to have this while we are eating dinner or I need to shower or finish getting ready. I can move this easily and put him in it to keep him busy for a bit.
14. Manhattan Toy Winkle: This is the first toy Cameron grabbed! He loves it. The little tubes make it easy for him to grab onto and it rattles.
15. Ubbi Steel Diaper Pail: I was told to get this instead of the diaper genie, because you don't have to buy special bags for it. So glad I got that advice, this thing is incredible! We put regular target brand tall garbage bags in it, and the smell does not escape at all.
shop the post:
Have a great day!