Hello! I'm so excited to talk about back to school fashion today. Although going back to school this year is not going to look the same as years past, it's still a great idea to go back to school shopping! Whether your child is distance learning full time, participating in a hybrid model, or going back to school full time, starting the year off with back to school shopping can help provide a sense of normalcy which I think we are all craving, especially the kids! No matter what the school year looks like, Walmart has everything you need to feel confident sending your kids back at their very best.
As an elementary school teacher, I know how much goes into back to school shopping. I know the supply list is long (sorry!) and then there's clothing to worry about as well! So, I did the research for you and compiled some amazing deals on clothing for your school aged child, boy or girl! Kids can be very picky, and Walmart has the styles that kids really want at incredibly low prices that will make them proud and excited to start the school year! I also picked out some great pieces for teachers returning to the classroom!
Another reason I love Walmart is because of their easy and stress-free ways to shop. Walmart has convenient and free delivery options as well as shopping via app or online. If you do choose to shop in store, customer safety is always prioritized.
girls back to school clothes:
1.Long Sleeve Lettuce Edge Shirt: A great basic for cooler temps.
2. Long Sleeve Graphic T-Shirts 2-Pack: Graphic t-shirts are in style this year and these long sleeve options are perfect for transitioning to fall.
3. Frozen 2 Elsa Printed Hoodie: If you have a Frozen fan on your hands, this hoodie is a perfect choice!
4. Active Leggings: These black athletic leggings are a great staple to add to any wardrobe and will match almost anything.
5. Jojo Siwa 3-Piece Outfit Set: Mix and match with the long sleeve and short sleeve options in this cute set.
6. Striped tank and shorts set: Let's face it, the beginning of the year is HOT. This set is perfect for those first days back!
7. Tie-Dye Hoodie: Tie-dye is very on trend this year! This is a super cute hoodie and at a very reasonable price.
8. Long Sleeve Top and Leggings Active Set: Hooded long sleeve top with front tie detail paired with matching print leggings.
9. 2 Pack T-Shirts: A set of two t-shirts, one a plain pink and the other a multi-color heart print.
10. Super Skinny Jeans: These jeans will be worn all fall and winter long with boots or sneakers. Ankle length.
11.Super Soft Skinny Jeans: Another great jean option. Full length.
boys back to school clothes:
1. Skinny Jeans: Nice dark wash jeans for boys.
2. Fleece Full Zip Hoodie: A great piece that will be worn frequently during colder weather months.
3. Sherpa Hoodie: Sherpa is so warm and the colors on this hoodie are so cool.
4. Jogger Pants: Athletic wear is always in! These grey joggers will match almost anything, too.
5. Fleece Pullover Hoodie: It's always helpful to have a few fleece pullovers to keep warm and match with several outfits.
6. Polo Shirt: Great to have a polo on hand for picture day, presentation day, or just because!
7. Athletic Short Sleeve and Short Set: The beginning of the school year is hot, so stock up on an outfit for those first few months of school.
8. Athletic Pull On Jeans: Dark wash, stretchy and loose fit jeans.
9. Short Sleeve T-Shirt and Cargo Shorts Set: A cute and preppy look!
10. Logo Athletic T-Shirt: A great casual t-shirt to be worn alone or under a zip-up hoodie.
11. T-shirts 2-Pack: A 2-pack of casual t-shirts, one with stripes and one with a front pocket.
Teachers back to school clothes:
Teachers, I didn't forget about you! I like to have specific clothes on hand that are versatile for teaching outfits. I picked out some great options for you at great prices!
I hope you enjoyed this post on back to school fashion with Walmart! Don't forget to check out their back to school shelf for your child's supply list and if you are a teacher the teacher shop has an awesome variety of supplies for your classroom.
*I have been compensated by Walmart for this post. As always all thoughts, opinions, and images are 100% my own.*
Have a great day!