I can't believe today is the last day of July already! This summer is flying by and I am NOT ready for the F word. I'm sharing products I bought off Amazon that I loved during the month of July. I found some great fashion finds and also bought a few things for Cameron!
1. Multi-color Striped Tank // I love this colorful tank for casual outfits. The front tie is really fun, too! True to size, I'm wearing small.
2. Khaki V-Neck T-Shirt // The perfect casual t-shirt! Also comes in 22 other colors. True to size, I'm wearing small.
3. Oversize Tie-Dye T-Shirt // Loving the tie-dye trend! This oversize fit is super cute. True to size, I'm wearing small.
4. Leopard Bikini // I bought this for the vacation we are leaving for in a few days and I'm very happy with it. After reading the reviews, I sized up to a medium and I'm glad I did. The bottoms would be tight if I stuck with my usual size small!
5. White Garment Rack with Wood Shelves // This was one of my birthday presents from Andrew! I plan on using it for a blogging space in our house to organize outfits. If you're thinking about a garment rack, this one is really easy to put together and looks great! And it's under $100.
6. Stacking Cups // Cameron LOVES these! He can't quite stack them yet (he is 9 months) but he loves to play with them, knock them over, and of course try to eat them. I'm excited about this toy because it is one that he will use as he gets older too!
shop the post:
more amazon items i'm loving this month:
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy what is left of summer!