I can't believe today is the last day of July already! This summer is flying by and I am NOT ready for the F word. I'm sharing products I bought off Amazon that I loved during the month of July. I found some great fashion finds and also bought a few things for Cameron!
1. Multi-color Striped Tank // I love this colorful tank for casual outfits. The front tie is really fun, too! True to size, I'm wearing small.
2. Khaki V-Neck T-Shirt // The perfect casual t-shirt! Also comes in 22 other colors. True to size, I'm wearing small.
3. Oversize Tie-Dye T-Shirt // Loving the tie-dye trend! This oversize fit is super cute. True to size, I'm wearing small.
4. Leopard Bikini // I bought this for the vacation we are leaving for in a few days and I'm very happy with it. After reading the reviews, I sized up to a medium and I'm glad I did. The bottoms would be tight if I stuck with my usual size small!
5. White Garment Rack with Wood Shelves // This was one of my birthday presents from Andrew! I plan on using it for a blogging space in our house to organize outfits. If you're thinking about a garment rack, this one is really easy to put together and looks great! And it's under $100.
6. Stacking Cups // Cameron LOVES these! He can't quite stack them yet (he is 9 months) but he loves to play with them, knock them over, and of course try to eat them. I'm excited about this toy because it is one that he will use as he gets older too!
shop the post:
more amazon items i'm loving this month:
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy what is left of summer!
Hello! I'm so excited to talk about back to school fashion today. Although going back to school this year is not going to look the same as years past, it's still a great idea to go back to school shopping! Whether your child is distance learning full time, participating in a hybrid model, or going back to school full time, starting the year off with back to school shopping can help provide a sense of normalcy which I think we are all craving, especially the kids! No matter what the school year looks like, Walmart has everything you need to feel confident sending your kids back at their very best.
As an elementary school teacher, I know how much goes into back to school shopping. I know the supply list is long (sorry!) and then there's clothing to worry about as well! So, I did the research for you and compiled some amazing deals on clothing for your school aged child, boy or girl! Kids can be very picky, and Walmart has the styles that kids really want at incredibly low prices that will make them proud and excited to start the school year! I also picked out some great pieces for teachers returning to the classroom!
Another reason I love Walmart is because of their easy and stress-free ways to shop. Walmart has convenient and free delivery options as well as shopping via app or online. If you do choose to shop in store, customer safety is always prioritized.
girls back to school clothes:
1.Long Sleeve Lettuce Edge Shirt: A great basic for cooler temps.
2. Long Sleeve Graphic T-Shirts 2-Pack: Graphic t-shirts are in style this year and these long sleeve options are perfect for transitioning to fall.
3. Frozen 2 Elsa Printed Hoodie: If you have a Frozen fan on your hands, this hoodie is a perfect choice!
4. Active Leggings: These black athletic leggings are a great staple to add to any wardrobe and will match almost anything.
5. Jojo Siwa 3-Piece Outfit Set: Mix and match with the long sleeve and short sleeve options in this cute set.
6. Striped tank and shorts set: Let's face it, the beginning of the year is HOT. This set is perfect for those first days back!
7. Tie-Dye Hoodie: Tie-dye is very on trend this year! This is a super cute hoodie and at a very reasonable price.
8. Long Sleeve Top and Leggings Active Set: Hooded long sleeve top with front tie detail paired with matching print leggings.
9. 2 Pack T-Shirts: A set of two t-shirts, one a plain pink and the other a multi-color heart print.
10. Super Skinny Jeans: These jeans will be worn all fall and winter long with boots or sneakers. Ankle length.
11.Super Soft Skinny Jeans: Another great jean option. Full length.
boys back to school clothes:
1. Skinny Jeans: Nice dark wash jeans for boys.
2. Fleece Full Zip Hoodie: A great piece that will be worn frequently during colder weather months.
3. Sherpa Hoodie: Sherpa is so warm and the colors on this hoodie are so cool.
4. Jogger Pants: Athletic wear is always in! These grey joggers will match almost anything, too.
5. Fleece Pullover Hoodie: It's always helpful to have a few fleece pullovers to keep warm and match with several outfits.
6. Polo Shirt: Great to have a polo on hand for picture day, presentation day, or just because!
7. Athletic Short Sleeve and Short Set: The beginning of the school year is hot, so stock up on an outfit for those first few months of school.
8. Athletic Pull On Jeans: Dark wash, stretchy and loose fit jeans.
9. Short Sleeve T-Shirt and Cargo Shorts Set: A cute and preppy look!
10. Logo Athletic T-Shirt: A great casual t-shirt to be worn alone or under a zip-up hoodie.
11. T-shirts 2-Pack: A 2-pack of casual t-shirts, one with stripes and one with a front pocket.
Teachers back to school clothes:
Teachers, I didn't forget about you! I like to have specific clothes on hand that are versatile for teaching outfits. I picked out some great options for you at great prices!
I hope you enjoyed this post on back to school fashion with Walmart! Don't forget to check out their back to school shelf for your child's supply list and if you are a teacher the teacher shop has an awesome variety of supplies for your classroom.
*I have been compensated by Walmart for this post. As always all thoughts, opinions, and images are 100% my own.*
Have a great day!
Hey hey! I hope you are enjoying your summer and those warm temperatures as much as I am. My days have been filled with playing with Cameron on the floor, daily walks around the neighborhood, and iced coffee. I LOVE it and am soaking in every moment! I picked out my favorite summer finds from Abercrombie and Fitch to share with you on this post. I have been wearing Abercrombie and Fitch on and off since high school! If you haven't checked it out in a while, take a look at my finds because they are super cute and may surprise you.
This tie strap mini dress is so cute! This would definitely be a great date night option or just for a casual day. Runs TTS, I am wearing size small.
This next piece is a tie-strap cami, and it is a great flirty summer option! It is cropped, so I recommend wearing high-waisted or super high-waisted shorts if you prefer to not have midrift showing.
This lace trim cami is so versatile! I love that I can wear it this summer alone and then again in the fall and winter months with a cardigan. It fits a bit large, so I would recommend sizing down. I am wearing the small and wished I had an XS.
shop the looks:
here are even more fun options for summer outfits:
Thanks for reading!
Mother's day is now just a few weeks away (May 10th!) and you may be looking for a gift for a special mom in your life. I'm excited to share a mother's day gift guide with twenty different ideas and they are all from Target!
1. E.l.f. beauty box // beauty favs!
2. Body Butter and Sugar Scrub Gift Set // pamper her with this body butter and sugar scrub set!
3. Flap Magnetic Closure Crossbody Bag // the perfect little black purse that will go with everything
4. Fringe Throw Blanket // this blanket will give her all the cozy vibes!
5. Stainless Steel Wine Tumbler // perfect for her "me time"
6. Where The Crawdads Sing // for the mom that loves a good read.
7. Blush Orchid Candle // a gorgeous blush candle
8. 5 Stone Diamond Ring // beautiful 5 stone ring on major sale!
9. Moccasin Mule Slippers // these slippers are so cute and such a pretty blush color
10.Infuser Water Bottle // let her infuse her water with fruit
11. Flip Flop Sandals // these neutral sandals will get a ton of use this summer
12. Open Front Cardigan // super cute cardigan
13. Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree // this classy faux plant will look great in any room!
14. Tie Dye Satin Pajama Shorts // tie dye is back and we are here for it!
15.Fitbit Smartwatch // for the workout mom
16.Beaded Bracelet Set // beaded bracelets are trendy right now, this is a really cute set
17. Keurig Coffee Maker // obsessed with this keurig! upgrade her coffee maker with this keurig
18. Hexagon Bar Necklace // a kendra scott look-a-like without the spendy price tag - this necklace is so cute!
19. Stainless Steel Coffee Mug // for the mom who usually has to reheat her coffee 3 times before she finishes it
20. Macaron Bath Bomb Set // let her relax with some cute bath bombs
shop the post:
Being a mom is the hardest and best job I've ever had. My life is full of so much more joy and happiness since Cameron came into it. It is also so much more busy! I have incredible respect for all moms - mommin' ain't easy! This day is well deserved and I hope everyone has a wonderful mother's day!
Excited to bring you guys some new and affordable winter basics from H&M! I picked out some cute pieces that are perfect for Winter but will also transition into Spring well. I love shopping at H&M because it's affordable, cute, and casual. These pieces will also match with a lot of what is already in your closet. You get free shipping with only a $40 purchase at H&M, too!
H&M Long Cardigan (true to size)
This cardigan is so soft! It looks and feels much more expensive than it is.
H&M Skinny Fit Pants (size up 1)
Black skinny work pants that go great with boots. I ordered my normal size 26 but need a 27 in these.
H&M Camisole Top with Lace (true to size)
This is SO pretty! I love this tank. It's a perfect date night top under a jacket!
H&M White T-Shirt (true to size, I have a small)
Perfect basic tee for layering or alone. Form fitting and long.
H&M Narrow Belt (size down, I have an XS)
Super cute affordable belt to add to any outfit. It comes in black crocodile and snakeskin patterned as well!
Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!
Hello, everyone! I'm excited to share some items I have loved since having Cameron. I remember feeling so overwhelmed with ALL of the options out there. I found it so helpful to hear what worked well for other moms, and I hope this post is helpful for you too!
I purchased most of my baby items from Target and Amazon. Feel free to use this guide to help you create your registry and start purchasing items for your new babe!
1. Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System: This bundle includes an infant car seat, base, and stroller. We love this travel system because it is so easy! The car seat can click into the base in your car, or into the stroller. And, once Cameron outgrows his infant car seat, the stroller can be used without the car seat as a typical stroller. The stroller also has cup holders on the bar you push, which I love for holding my coffee!
2. Bright Starts Hug-n-Cuddle Activity Gym: This was the first "toy" Cameron used. Before he could grab anything, he loved to lay under this and look up at the toys hanging down. This one plays music as well.
3.Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper Bassinet: This is the bassinet we chose to go with. Cameron slept in our room for the first 3 months, but everyone is different. We put this next to my side of the bed, 1 foot away. I was able to swivel it up to the bed and grab him from it without getting out of bed, which I loved!
4. HaloVa Diaper Bag: Okay, early in my pregnancy I thought I wanted a fancy diaper bag. I actually had one picked out that was $175. I am SO glad I went with this far more reasonable one! It works perfect, is cute, and is way more affordable. Highly recommend.
5. Skip Hop Moonlight & Melodies Nightlight: Nightlight, white noise machine, and music all in one! Also projects stars onto the ceiling which I think will be fun for Cameron as he gets a little older. This is easily one of our most used baby items.
6. Angelcare Baby Bath Support: This just sits in your bath tub for baby to sit in. Fill your tub up as usual and this is an easy way to bathe your baby! Worked great for us at home from week 1 and beyond.
7. HelloBaby Video Baby Monitor: This monitor works perfect for us. We love the VOX mode, which allows the monitor screen to be off and then turn on only when it senses movement and sound.
8. Long Sleeve Pajama: Pajamas that zip from the bottom. So great for diaper changes!
9. BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Mini: This was a lifesaver for me at times. Some days babes just can't be close enough to mom! I used this inside the house during maternity leave and out and about as well. Cameron loves it and falls asleep in it usually!
10. Graco DuetConnect LX Multi-Direction Baby Swing: Great swing! Vibrates, plays music, and can be popped off to use as a bouncer as well.
11. Kiinde Kozii Baby Bottle Warmer: I had originally planned on warming the kiinde bags in this warmer, but it worked great when we switched to using Dr. Browns bottles as well! This is a great warmer for thawing bags of frozen milk, heating refrigerated milk, or warming a bottle of formula. It comes with a chart of how many minutes to warm for based on what you are warming and how many ounces it is. Super helpful for a first time mom!
12. JJ Cole Car Seat Cover: This is a must if you live in cooler temps. I love this one because it is so easy for me to flip back open once he is in the car.
13. BabyBjorn Bouncer: Cameron absolutely LOVES this! It has been super helpful to have this while we are eating dinner or I need to shower or finish getting ready. I can move this easily and put him in it to keep him busy for a bit.
14. Manhattan Toy Winkle: This is the first toy Cameron grabbed! He loves it. The little tubes make it easy for him to grab onto and it rattles.
15. Ubbi Steel Diaper Pail: I was told to get this instead of the diaper genie, because you don't have to buy special bags for it. So glad I got that advice, this thing is incredible! We put regular target brand tall garbage bags in it, and the smell does not escape at all.
shop the post:
Have a great day!